I hope to have a new upcycling project to share with you soon. But today it's going the way most of my projects go:
1. Damn, that's a great idea! My version will be even easier.
2. I have everything I need except nails. Hmmm, I'll use screws.
3. But the drill isn't charged. That's ok, I should probably sand and stain first.
3. I just broke part of what would have made this awesome. Fine. Dammit. I'll rethink.
4. While I think, I'll just pull the nails out of the pallet wood.
5. OMG, why is it SO hard to pull nails out of pallet wood!!!??? Yes, that's my foot in the picture.
Really. Is it just me or are pallets constructed to withstand the apocalypse?
Goals - Week 3:
- Upcycle a non-recyclable item
- Repair or repurpose old clothes
- Buy less, make less trash and create more :)